This Halloween run around town in your costume collecting candy, facing down scary monsters, and competing with friends and family in the most fun race of the year! Celebrate your accomplishment with food, drinks, music, decorations, swag and more. Racers get an event tee, finisher medal, Halloween candy, drinks and food.
Sunday, October 6, 2019, First Race Starts at 8:30 a.m.Timed Races Include: Half Marathon (13.1 Miles, 10k, 5k, 1-Mile & Beast 3-Race Challenge to Run all 3 Races (10.3 Miles)
Registration & Post-Race Party at Bennett's Publical Family Sports Grill: 67 S. Main St., Miamisburg, Ohio
Start/Finish Line at Miamisburg Riverfront Park: 3 North Miami Avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342.
Get a 10K or 5K Training Plan Today! Download the Athlete Guide Here Check out Our Run Race FAQ
- Halloween Themed Aid Stations with Decorations, Halloween Candy, Music and of Course Water!
- Post Race Party with Halloween Music, Candy & Treats, Costume Contest & More!
- Timed Races for all Ages include Half Marathon, 10k, 5k, 1-Mile & Beast 3-Race Challenge to Run all 3 Races!
- Race Pricing for Every Budget!
Swag You Get w/ Registration
*Those registering for the fun run race option do not receive event timing, an event tee and finisher medal.
- Lifestyle Event Tee in Kids & Adult Sizes and Men & Women’s Cut (Optional Long Sleeve Upgrade)*
- A Craft Beer or Cider (those over age 21), Soda & Water
- Catered Meal at Bennetts Publical Family Sports Grill
- Halloween Themed Finisher Medal for the first 200 Registered for any Race (classic medals to those over 200); and first 50 in the Beast Race*
- Halloween Candy
Racing Attire, Costumes, and Etiquette
Halloween is a time to express yourself, and we think running in costume is more fun. So, we encourage you to wear silly, super, spooky, sophisticated, satirical, stealthy, and even simple costumes. This is a family event, so please keep your costumes in good taste. Costumes are not required, but you might just get more candy! Plus our costume contest will award those costumes with the most creativity. See the schedule above for judging.
Costume Contest for Adults (16 years and older) will be at 7:45 a.m. at Registration. Categories Include:
- Adult Male
- Adult Female
- Best Couple (this is a group of 2)
- Best Group (this is a group of 3 or more people)
Costume Contest for Youth and Kids (15 years and younger) will be at 8:15 a.m. at Registration. Categories Include:
- Kid Male (6 years old and younger)
- Kid Female (6 years old and younger)
- Youth Male (age 7-15)
- Youth Female (age 7-15)
- Best Family Costume (minimum 1 adult and 1 child)
Timed Races Offered
Half Marathon (13.1 Miles), 10k (6.2 miles), 5k (3.1 miles), 1-Mile & The Beast 3-Race Challenge (do the 1-mile, 5k and 10k for a total of 10.3 miles)
Race Course Details
The run course is out and back on bike path. See the maps below.
Registration: Registration and our post-race party information at Bennett's Publical Family Sports Grill in downtown Miamisburg, Ohio
Parking: There is plenty of parking in downtown Miamisburg. You can park on the street or in the public parking lots.
The Start and Finish Line: The Start/Finish Line will be at Riverfront Park in downtown Miamisburg. The address is Riverfront Park in Miamisburg ~ 3 North Miami Avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342. This is right behind the post race party.
The run course is out and back on bike path = https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/2363518717
1-Mile, 5k, 10k and ½ Marathon are all out and back on this course above.
Spooky Aid Stations
Aid Station Themes
- We will have 6 decorated aid stations on course. The 6 Decoration Stations will be decorated and have Halloween music. These will be approximately every mile on course. Those stations will also include volunteers, water, candy and gels. The Aid Stations themes are at halloweencandyrun.com
- Registration and the Start / Finish Line will also be decorated on the Halloween Theme!
*Aid Station Themes Subject to Change
Results will be posted on itsyourrace.com which is also where you registered for the event.
- 7:00-9:45 a.m.: Registration & Packet Pickup at Bennetts
- 7:45 a.m. Adult Costume Contest (athletes 16 years of age and older)
- 8:30 a.m: Halloween Half Marathon Start at Riverfront Park
- 8:15 a.m. Kids Costume Contest (athletes 15 years of age and younger)
- 9:00 a.m.: 1-mile (Monster Mile) Start at Riverfront Park
- 9:20 a.m.: 5k Start at Riverfront Park
- 10:00 a.m.: 10k Start at Riverfront Park
- 12:30 p.m.: Timing Ends, all runners have completed the course
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Post-Race Party at Bennetts
Men’s Cut, Women’s Cut & Kids Sizing
Shirts will be short sleeve performance tees (Option to Upgrade to Long Sleeve)
To be guaranteed a race tee, you must register at least 1 week before the race date. We often order extra tees, and we will update the number of tees left online. So if you size is listed when you register, you will a tee on race day!
We are Offering More Swag, instead of Awards, because Everyone is a Winner!
The Beast 3-Race Challenge & Super Beast Prize
The Beast 3-Race Challenge is only for the strongest, bravest, and most daring athletes among us! To complete the beast you must finish all 3 races (1-mile, 5K & 10K) in one day, inside the designated times.
Time cut offs for the Beast: You must finish each race inside these max times
1-mile = 20 minutes
5K = 40 minutes
10K = 90 minutes
Complete the Beast and get a Beast finisher medal (First 75 registered for this challenge)!
If you compete in 3 Beast race events you will receive a Super Beast Hoodie.
Professional Photography & FREE Photo Booth
We will have a professional photographer out on course to take your pictures while you race. Then after your race you can pose with your friends, family and team at our FREE photo booth. We will post all pictures on facebook after the race for you to like, tag and share!
(1) June; (2) July; (3) August-September; (4) Race Week Oct 1-6. Everyone enjoys post-race party with photos, food, drinks, and a super fun race!
- Athletes Being Pushed, Pulled or Carried are Free and Do No Need to Register = $0
- Youth 12 and Under, Youth Fun Run, (Does NOT include timing, event shirt, or finisher medal; Timing, Event Tee, &/or Finisher medal available for Additional Fees) = $5
- All ages, Adult Fun Run, Does NOT include timing, event shirt, or finisher medal = $20
- All ages, 1-Mile Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $30-35-40 & Race Week 45*
- All ages, 5K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $35-40-45 & Race Week 50*
- All ages, 10K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $40-45-50 & Race Week 55*
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge (10.3 miles: Run the 1-mile, 5k & 10k): Includes Swag, Timing, Pancake & Beast Finisher Medals = $60-65-70 & Race Week 75*
- Half Marathon: Includes Swag and Timing = $85-90-95 & Race Week 100*
* If you skip the event tee you can save $5; upgrade to long-sleeve tee for $5. NOTE: Registration is not refundable under any circumstances. Those registering for the fun run race option do not receive event timing, event tee, and finisher medal. Everyone receives post race meal and drink.
Please contact Zoom Multisport Racing for additional accommodations or questions at email@example.com or 937-572-5018
Emergency Contingency Policy & Plans
Races and events will be held unless race management, in consultation with local safety officials, determines that race conditions are too dangerous. Every effort will be made to conduct the race and to ensure the safety of all participants. Events may be held in the rain or snow or if there is snow on the course, so please prepare in advance. If the race is cancelled there will be no refunds. This position is consistent with USAT & USATF recommendations and with the protocol of sharing the risks associated with the sports of running, biking, swimming, triathlon, duathlon, aquabike and aquathon. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry fee paid including other amenities paid for such as t-shirts, insurance, and online administrative fees. All fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies. In the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any/all portions of the race. The following procedure will be followed:
The race director in consultation with local safety officials will make the final decision to delay, adjust or cancel the race.
The decision will be posted on the website, in social media and communicated at the race venue via the PA announcing system.
In the case of an emergency please dial 911. Volunteers will be instructed to contact 911 in the case of an emergency.